If you’re an outstanding IT professional and have exceptional customer service and communication skills, then joining the RI team could be the perfect place for you. Take a look around, and if you have any questions, please contact us via the email below.
Resource Integrators, is an Austin, Texas based IT Consulting Firm. We provide a very competitive compensation and benefit packages for our employees, including Health, Dental, Vision, Life, AD&D insurance, Short Term and Long Term Disability plans and a 401(k) retirement plan.
All Health, Dental, Vision, Disability, and Life benefits are available from the first day of employment. Resource Integrators is proud to be an Equal Employment Oppotunity employer and we encourage all qualified applicants to apply for any of our positions.
PeopleSoft ERP Technical Consultants
RI is recruiting for positions related to PeopleSoft Financials and PeopleSoft HCM technical consultants. Candidates should be very proficient in the following:
- App Designer
- App Engine
- Component Interfaces
- SQL Tools/Troubleshooting
- All other PeopleTools development tools
PeopleSoft ERP Financials and HCM Consultants
RI is recruiting for positions related to PeopleSoft Financials and PeopleSoft HCM functional consultants. Candidates should be proficient in the following and have the specified years of experience:
- 7 years - PeopleSoft Implementation Experience (HCM and/or Financials) a must. Must be hands-on with the application and experienced with module requirements definition, fit/gap, design development, testing, system roll-out, and post go-live support. Recent versions of PeopleSoft highly preferred (i.e. 9.x)
- Module experience with any of the following modules is preferred: GL, AP, PO, AM, Inventory, Payroll.
- 7 years - Onsite consulting experience at various client sites. Direct onsite presence will be required of these positions.
- 5 years - SDLC experience, lead roles on implementation(s) preferred.
- Comfortable leading large groups of client subject matter experts (SMEs) through fit/gap and prototyping sessions while simultaneously navigating the system, responding to the client,and professionally working with the SMEs to determine the best possible configuration for their needs.
- Outstanding analysis and aptitude for relational database application deployment and support.
- Experience creating deliverables such as: Functional Design Documents, Fit/gap Analysis, Test Strategies, Test Cases, Test Scripts, Test Defect Tracking and Reporting
- High level of responsiveness to client requests/inquiries/emails/phone call is expected.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with Public Sector implementations, upgrades or ERP support.
- Experience with State of Texas agencies.
If you would like to apply for a position, please send us an email with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and specify the position of interest.